BUG: File -> Open Document -> (an old doc) should open in new tab in Amaya 10 (Feb 12 2008)

From: Cay Horstmann <cay@horstmann.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:13:01 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Select File -> Open Document and pick on old document. It replaces the
current tab. That is not a friendly default.

Typical scenario. I edit document #1. I need to refer to recently edited
document #2. I do File->Open Document->(the old doc). I am warned that I
will lose document #1. Ugh. Now I have to make a new tab and repeat the
selection of document #2.

If the default is, as I suggest, to open the document in a new tab, then
no harm is ever done.

--

Cay S. Horstmann | http://horstmann.com | mailto:cay@horstmann.com