Amaya 10 pre Crashes when printing from Win XP

From: <mrbaker@micron.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:10:13 +0000
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

When trying to print from Amaya the setup dialog comes up but regardless
of the options I choose the program crashes when the print button is
pressed. I tried on two different computers and printers. Also, when
opening help files they open in a new browser window that looks more
like a tab as there are no menus. I uninstalled version 10 and installed
version 9.55 and everything works fine.

Version: amaya-WinXP-10.0-pre2.exe
OS Win XP
 Thanks for any help you can provide.