Re: MacOS: Copy & Paste between different Amaya windows

From: Laurent Carcone <carcone@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:08:00 +0100
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
CC: www-amaya@w3.org

Thomas Roessler wrote:
> On 2008-02-15 12:
>> In your case, what are the source and the target selections (some elements
>> maybe not allowed in some places or for a certain doctype).
>>

> I selected some text with the mouse, including all the contents of
> an <a> element. The <a> element wasn't copied.

Concerning the <a> element, I guess you have to press the 'Esc' key or
click on 'a' in the status bar to select the whole element and not only
the content.
You can see the difference using the Structure view or the Attribute
panel which the 'href' attributes appears on.
I remember that the status bar showed the trailing label 'Text' when
only the content of an element was selected, but it's not the case anymore.

Thanks,
Laurent