Re: MacOS: Copy & Paste between different Amaya windows

Hi Thomas,

I made a test with the same Mac version and it worked for me:
 - I launched Amaya and opened a document in a new windows
 - I selected a whole dl (with esc key or selecting it in the status
bar) in the first document and copied it
 - I made a paste within a paragraph of the second document and got the
dl structure

In your case, what are the source and the target selections (some
elements maybe not allowed in some places or for a certain doctype).

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone