Re: [BUG] XHTML+MathML+SVG with SVG as the host language and another bug with SVG zooming

Frederic WANG wrote:

>> > Hello,
>> >
>> >    I create an SVG image with MathML as described in >
>> http://www.w3.org/TR/XHTMLplusMathMLplusSVG/#howto-svg . If you open
>> > it with Amaya and have a look to the structure view, then you see
>> that > Amaya add unexpected XHTML elements. Actually, it seems Amaya
>> does not > accept "svg" as the root element and replaces it by
>> "html". I attach > the SVG image.

>> Hello,
>>
>> Amaya does accept "svg" as the root element, the problem was that it
>> associated the doctype "XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1" to a
>> XHTML document. This problem is fixed, if the string "svg:svg" is
>> found within this doctype, the document is now considered as plain svg.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Laurent Carcone
>>
> Actually I meant Amaya does not accept SVG as the root element when it
> is used with doctype XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1.  Another
> problem appears after your changes : Amaya now consider the document
> as SVG only and does not recognize the MathML elements inside.

MathML elements are now allowed inside SVG.

In fact, Amaya always used an internal HTML schema (so, with HTML as
root element) when a document with the doctype XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0
plus SVG 1.1 was loaded, and according to this schema, added some
mandatory elements when they were missing (head, body, ...).
The only way to have SVG as the root element is to consider the document
as plain svg when "svg:svg" is found within this doctype.

Thanks,

Laurent Carcone