Re: [BUG] Space is consumed when switching out of <code>

Instead of erasing the space altogether, could you please put it into
the right place?

Right now, it is quite cruel. The space is only erased after I close the
<code> block. I have to go back to the beginning of the <code> block and
insert it, which is tedious.

Thanks,

Cay

--