Re: amaya for fedora 8?

From: Matej Cepl <mcepl@redhat.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:46:07 +0100
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr
CC: www-amaya@w3.org

Irene Vatton napsal(a):
> Mesa/configs/ provides several config files. In my case the selected file is
> linux-x86-static (current is a copy of linux-x86-static).
> Perhaps you have to select another file
Sorry, I probably won't -- I am afraid, this leads to nowhere. Fedora
users were able to live one and half year without Amaya, and I think
they will have to survive for a little bit more. After studying
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=336695 (and
especially
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=336698&name=build.log),
I am afraid I would have to spent much more time with than I have.

Sorry,

Matej