Re: Amaya closes all of suddenly!

Le mardi 24 juin 2008 à 05:30 -0700, Webb a écrit :

> When I go through the html code in Amaya by using down arrow key-fastly-amaya
> closes suddenly!!
> anyone knows whats the reason?

I cannot answer that question without more details: I need to have a
look at the page, and know about the platform and the Amaya version
used.

> I get one more error at <html>tag: Mandatory namespace for html will be
> added when saving( What does this actually mean?)

Namespaces are used in XML document to associate tag names to a
vocabulary as XML could mix different vocabularies. I suspect you have a
XHTML document without any namespace declaration.

Free Forum

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inria.fr>
INRIA