Re: Amaya closes all of suddenly!

Webb wrote:

> When I go through the html code in Amaya by using down arrow
> key-fastly-amaya closes suddenly!!
> anyone knows whats the reason?

I cannot answer that question without more details: I need to have a look at
the page, and know about the platform and the Amaya version used.

Webb wrote:

> I get one more error at <html>tag: Mandatory namespace for html will be
> added when saving( What does this actually mean?)
> thanks
> anjana

Namespaces are used in XML document to associate tag names to a vocabulary
as XML could mix different vocabularies. I suspect you have a XHTML document
without any namespace declaration.