Re: No Subject

Le dimanche 18 mai 2008 à 07:38 -0700, Cal Fellows a écrit :
> Hello,
>
>   Can someone please point me in the right direction here?
>
> 1. Is there a Support Forum for Amaya?

There are mailing lists and a IRC channel

> 2. How do I make at least the html in my php docs to view/parse as
> wysiwyg in Amaya?

php is script language and sometimes it doesn't conform to xml
constraints. As Amaya verifies these constraints, you may have problems
to edit a php document with that application.

> 3. Suggest "Find & Replace"  Checkbox'Option for "Site-wide (all files
> in selected folder)" ?

Hum, that is a complex and dangerous operation.

--
Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
INRIA