Re: Windows Compile - Cannot open include file

On Thursday 13 December 2007 20:14, Henry Alken wrote:
> I am compiling the Windows version using VC++6 on an XP machine.
>
> When I got to "Building AmayaWX" Step 4 I received this error 80 times:
>
> .....\..\..\wxWidgets\include\wx/platform.h(190) : fatal error C1083:
> Cannot open include file: 'wx/setup.h': No such file or directory

There is a platform.h file into the Amaya space and it seems that in your case
it gets the wxWidgets file instead of the Amaya file.
Could you give more detail about the step where it occurs? Compilers? release?
debug? the compiled file?

--
Irène Vatton @ INRIA Rhône-Alpes