bug report - Amaya crashing when trying to 'cut' from source view or the WYSIWYG page

From: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:12:25 -0500
Cc: Amy van der Hiel <amy@w3.org>
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi all,

I'm using Amaya 9.99 for Mac (Intel).  I just updated my version.
When I try to cut text from a page in either the source view or the
WYSIWYG view, Amaya crashes.

I don't know if this matters for the symptom, but (I guess by default
since I didn't change them) the settings in General Preferences are:
'XML editing mode' is not checked
'Preserve lines when pasting' is checked
'Keep multiple spaces' is not checked
'Generate backup files' is not checked
'Anti-aliasing' is checked
'ISO format for date' is not checked
'Show targets' is not checked
'Display all shortcuts' is not checked
'Warn when closing multiple tabs' is not checked

Can you advise what might be causing the crashing and what I might
try to fix it?

Thanks.
Amy

--