Re: Tool palette doesn't scroll

Thanks Irene,
I've now experimented with the "customizable" tool bar, but I can't
figure out how to get Amaya to remember my customization.  Everytime I
open it, I get all eight of the tool palettes and have to close those I
don't want, move those I do to one side, etc. so I have enough screen
left to view the page.  This is even more annoying than the old toolbar,
but if I don't do this, the parts of the tool panel I need are down off
the screen where I can't get to them (even when I close those above them).

Am I just missing some obvious way to save the customize preferences?

Thanks,
Lucinda

--
Lucinda DeWitt