Re: Tool palette doesn't scroll

Hi,
I didn't see any reply to the post about the need for a scroll on the
toolbar, so I'll mention that it is a problem in the Mac version of 9.99
as well.

I also agree with the poster who found the repeated need to hit F8 annoying.

A few of the mac-specific bugs with the scroll bars seem better, though
not fixed. (What should be a down arrow on the vertical bar often points
sideways when a window first opens especially in split views like source.)

I also keep experiencing a problem where I open a series of files and at
some point the cut, copy, paste options under edit "gray out" and I have
to shut Amaya down and restart to clear it up.  I haven't been able to
determine what seems to "cause" this problem.  Has anyone else had a
similar experience? (This was in 9.55 and continues in 9.99 on Mac OSX
10.4.10)

Thanks for all the improvements,
Lucinda DeWitt

--