Amaya 9.99-2 WinXP possible bug: creating a table

From: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <bartolomesintes@ono.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:51:48 +0100
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi,

In Amaya 9.99-2 WinXP when a table is created a style="width=100%"
attribute is created. Previous Amaya versions did not created this
attribute.

In my opinion, Amaya should not add attributes to the elements, except
the compulsory ones. I can understand a few exceptions like border
attributes in tables and width and height attributes in images (even if
I do not like them very much), but I do not like attributes like
style="width=100%" in tables because it can confuse users. For example,
my pupils get confused when the width css property did not work with
tables, until we discovered there was an style attribute in the table.

Best regards,
Barto