Re: themes in amaya

From: fwsmail35 <fwsmail35@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:39:06 +0100
To: ve3ll@cogeco.ca, www-amaya@w3.org

ve3ll@cogeco.ca a écrit :
> trying to see what you have here but could not
> find either on the menu bar or in the help INDEX
> what different themes does amaya have and how do
> i switch them in and out .... john in niagara ..... --

What I understood is that using the "themes" panel simply  add CSS code
inside the source of the document. You can find the css files (Classic,
Modern, Standard) in Amaya/config . With all the changes that have been
made,  I suppose the help is not up to date. Maybe the team will be able
to tell you more.

--
Frederic WANG
http://www.maths-informatique-jeux.com/international/