Re: Amaya Runs, but cannot see it

I have not tested the newest Amaya version, but I have seen similar
behavior in another program. Basically, the program did open, but the
program opened outside the screen area. If Amaya does show up in the
Windows toolbar at the bottom of your screen (unless you have moved it
to the side or top), then you can right-click the program tab there and
select maximize, that should then bring Amaya on screen.

That might not solve the problem in the long term, but I am certain that
the Amaya developers will want to know whether the problem is that Amaya
opens outside the screen area, or whether it is something else.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Rębild / Christian Raebild