Bug: Link targets can't include other elements

From: Leon Stringer <leon.stringer@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:43:19 +0000
To: <www-amaya@w3.org>

Hi,

In Amaya 9.99-1, link targets can't include other elements. I'm fairly
sure this would be valid and that older Amaya versions did it.

I suppose this doesn't actually make any difference to the document as
only the start of the target is used by the browser, but it seems wrong.

Test case:

1. Create a new XHTML document.

2. Type a sentence, e.g.:

       The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs.

3. Select the word fox and add an in-line element (e.g.
XHTML->Information type->Emphasis (em)).

4. Press F2 to select the paragraph and select Links->Create target

Only the first three words become the target.

Regards,

Leon...