Re: [Fwd: Re: Amaya 9.99-1 WinXP bug]

From: Bartolomé Sintes <bartolome.sintes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 20:33:00 +0000
To: emilien.kia@inrialpes.fr
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi Émilien,

The computers of one of the classrooms where Amaya 9.99 does not work
have the following graphic controller:

Intel 82865G Graphics Controller
Controller: Intel 82865G Graphics Controller
Controller version: 6.13.1.3485
Controller date: 13/03/2003

I have updated the graphic driver to the latest available version, but
Amaya 9.99 still does not work:
Intel 82865G Graphics Controller
Controller: Intel 82865G Graphics Controller
Controller version: 6.14.10.4396
Controller date: 20/09/2005

Is this the information that you need? (later, I will send to you the
information about other computers where Amaya does not work).

At home, where Amaya 9.99 does work, I have an ATI Radeon X550.

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.mclibre.org)