Re: Amaya 9.99 WinXP bug: closing last tab

From: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <bartolomesintes@ono.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:53:06 +0200
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr, www-amaya@w3.org

Hi Irène,

Yes, I am sure that the html that was displayed did not have a link to a
css file.

When I close the last tab, the sequence is:
- the "empty" label is shown in the tab,
- the address bar is deleted,
- the Windows error window is shown
- a few seconds later, the menu bar is deleted

I made the screenshot then.

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (htttp://www.mclibre.org)