Re: [Announce] Snapshot Amaya 9.99

Hi,

Quick follow-up after the new release.

My patches for Debian still apply successfully, so I could check a
couple of things.

First, Amaya fails to build again on my 64 bits machine. The attached
ftbfs.diff patch fixes it, though it might not be the best way...

I also tried to remove a few more warnings, these are the patches named
char*.diff, to be applied in order. There is no char3.diff.

As usual, any comment or report will be welcome.

Regis