Re: amaya comilation failure on amd64 architecture

From: M.J.P. <mjp.colorado@inbox.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 17:56:38 +0000
To: Regis Boudin <regis@boudin.name>
Cc: www-amaya@w3.org

Thanks a lot, the patch worked, I could compile amaya now. Unfortunately, the resulting amaya binary
crashes with message below.

Regards

Mark J.P.

The program 'amaya_bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 6061 error_code 8 request_code 143 minor_code 5)

GET FREE 5GB ONLINE STORAGE - Safely store your documents, photos and music online!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/storage to find out more!