Re: About the wish list and the open bugs

Hi Christopher,

Maybe I misunderstood you, but I do not see what would require new
features to add in the wish list. Here is how to use classes with Amaya:

1) create a CSS file with File -> new -> css style sheet. You can
generate CSS code in this file using Style -> CSS Style (also accessible
from the button in the toolbar)
2) In an XHTML document, link the CSS stylesheet with Style -> link.
Once you did it, your CSS classes are listed in the the "Apply Class" panel.
3) To apply a class to an element (word, div, paragraph etc), select it
(using the mouse and/or F2) and double-click on the name of the class in
the "Apply Class" panel (or use the Apply button). Amaya will generate
span element only if necessary.

See also the Help (Selecting, Stylesheet etc).

Fred

--
Frédéric WANG
fwsmail35@aol.com