Re: table rendering

I did a quick test with a table containing multiple tbody elements
and a tfoot. The tfoot was always displayed at the bottom of the
table (although it is at the beginning in the source code).
Could you send a sample table that exhibits the issue?

Vincent.

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 22:36:52 +0100 "Phil Hatton" <phil.hatton@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> When a table contains more than one tbody block (as permitted by w3c) amaya
> puts the tfoot row after the first </tbody> tag and fails to render the
> subsequent tbody data
>
> Phil

Vincent Quint                       INRIA Rhône-Alpes
e-mail: Vincent.Quint@inria.fr      655 avenue de l'Europe
Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex
                                    France