Re: File save: keys shortcut error

From: Emilien Kia <emilien.kia@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:01:04 +0200
To: Cristiano Guglielmetti <cguglielmetti@alice.it>
Cc: ML W3C Amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

> Amaya 9.55 - WinXPSP2
>
> The classic "File save" keys shortcut sequence "ALT + f + s" doesn't
> works well, instead of saving the current page it starts "Send by mail"
> function.
>
> Best regards,

In fact, ALT+xxx is not a real keyboard shortcut which execute an
application command (like CTRL+xxx).
ALT+xxx is a menu navigation shortcut, it allows to quickly move in
menus by selecting the item which has the corresponding underline
letter.
It strongly depends on the language used in Amaya.

I am agree to say that ALT+F+S should be a standard menu navigation
shortcut so we will try to make it.

Regards
Emilien