Re: [Announce] Amaya 9.55

Hello Irene,

I'm not sure why you haven't announced this, but this new
version also contains an implementation of fragment identifiers
for text/plain (and, using this, annotations on text/plain documents).
This implementation was done by Yusuke Ishii, a student of mine,
for his Bachelor Thesis.

For details of the specification, please see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-text-fragment-07.txt

For a test, use e.g.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wilde-text-fragment-07.txt#char=20090,20109
You should see the words "fragment identifier" selected.

Please note that this implementation is still a bit unstable,
please tell us when you notice a problem.

With kind regards,     Martin.