Re: UNC addresses do not work

I found that firefox will work, if you enter an extra / in the address, so
typically in IE, this would work:
     file://\\servername\folder\index.html
But in firefox, use this:
     file:///\\servername\folder\index.html
Firefox will change all the slashes to go the same way, but it will still
find the file.
I am using Firefox 2.0.0.3.
By the way -- adding an extra / also works in IE (I'm using IE7).

Hope this helps.