Re: [Announce] Amaya 9.54

To my greatest regret, Amaya 8.x has been discontinued.

My hope is that the good Amaya Team will fix the following two bugs (as announced) in the scheduled update:
- 8.53 Bug: Alt+Space Window Menu not working
- 8.53 Bug: Images are not displayed

If there would be some way, and time, for fixing the following four bugs, I'd be most grateful:
(in order of importance)
1. 8.53 Bug: Image dialogue don't accept empty ALT
2. 8.53 Bug: Soft hyphen behaves like hard hyphen
3. 8.53 Bug: Enter key creates P, not new DD
4. 8.53 Bug: INS and DEL are not inserted as block-level

Thanks for all your good work.

Kind regards,
Thomas Jedenfelt

Search for products and services at: