Re: [Announce] Amaya 9.54

Hi Irene,

On Tue, February 13, 2007 16:48, Irene Vatton wrote:

> The Amaya team is pround to announce Amaya 9.54

Thanks for the new release. I'm starting to get a partially automated
build system for Debian, so hopefully I will have packages ready for
unstable this evening.

> An Amaya 8.54 is also released, and it will be the last release of this
> family version.

Does it mean you plan to get completely rid of the GTK+ version ? That
would be nice if we can clean up the build system and source code a bit
further...

I will submit my various patches later, it would be nice if we could get
one (maybe two) merged into CVS...

Regis