Re: 8.53 Bug: Images are not displayed

Thomas,
I made some test with the 8.54 cvs version, this bug has been fixed also. I have added it and noted it as 'fixed' in the Open bugs page.
Concerning the 'Soft Hyphen' report, I discussed with Irene, but we haven't worked in this problem yet. We hope to follow it up as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Laurent Carcone

--
  Laurent Carcone