Re: Amaya open Bugs

On Sunday 21 January 2007 19:59, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> the open buglist is remarkably concise.

Bugs are added to the list normally when we're sure we can reproduce it.
And they are removed when a release fixes it.
Registered bugs which will be fixed in the next release are greyed.

> Are open bugs filed elsewhere?
>
> for instance: is foreignobject support complete?

Normally the SVG foreignobject element is supported.
Did you detect a bug?

> cheers
>
> Jonathan Chetwynd
>
> I reported a bug around 13/1/2007 to the list
> it never made it.

I didn't register your bug report (crash: <rect rx="5" ry="5") because this
bug was already fixed in the CVS version when it was reported.
The list of open bugs is now updated.