Re: Unable to type Slovak charactes

Typing of central european (iso8859-2 or Windows' cp1250) characters is  a common and long-standing problem of Amaya. Even if they fix it in one version, they break it in the next one. And if it works on one platform (e.g. Linux), it doesn't work at least on the other (Win). I''ve never understood why.

Good luck!
> Od: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
> Předmět: Re: Unable to type Slovak charactes
> Datum: 04.1.2007 10:41:46
>
> On Tuesday 02 January 2007 19:31, Peter Mráz wrote:
> > When I try to edit document by Amaya, I unable to type some characters of
> > aour national alphabet: ľšťžô and some others. How to fix this problem?
>
> What is your platform?
>
> How do you usually enter these characters?
>
> Regards
>      Irène.
> -----
> Irène Vatton                     INRIA Rhône-Alpes
> INRIA                               ZIRST
> e-mail: Irene.Vatton@inria.fr       655 avenue de l'Europe
> Tel.: +33 4 76 61 53 61             Montbonnot
> Fax:  +33 4 76 61 52 07             38334 Saint Ismier Cedex - France

Jakub Holy
maly.velky@email.cz