Re: Amaya -- apparent problem with importing style

On 1/07/2007, at 3:21 AM, ve3ll@cogeco.ca wrote:

> I have an example that I have reduced from http://www.brocku.ca
> a  university site that shows a possible bug when more than one
> css file is imported ....

Might be a bug in the style sheets(s)?
not my area of expertise, but the rendering in Safari
with and without one or both stylesheets is "unexpected"

also I don't know if it's relevant, but,
comparing with the version "from the horse's mouth" your page
brocku.html has converted " " to characters that render in
Safari as "Latin Capital E circumflex", or Unicode 00CA, in BBedit
they appear to be spaces or non-rendering, but the MacOS Character
Pallette suggests they are Unicode 00A0

Leaving aside the question of why the original has so many gratuitous
non-breaking spaces ;-) it seems your correction of them may not have
been flawless...

Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3)
MacOS 10.4.9 8P135

---