Feature request: Safe all button

From: Cedric <cedric.dewijs@tiscali.nl>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:55:33 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hi All,

I have just started to explore the possibilities of Amaya. Sofar i'm impressed
by it's capabilities. I have the habit of editing a lot of web pages at the
same time, and then preview them in firefox/conqueror. Therefore it would be
usefull if amaya has a button that saves all the modified documents in one
go.

the release number: 9.53
the platform: Kubuntu 7.04
a description of the bug: there's no bug, i just want to see a "save all"
button next to the existing "save" button
if possible an example we can use to reproduce the bug: open two local
documents with amaya, edit them both. Now you have to select and save them
one-by-one

Best regards,
Cedric de Wijs.