Bug when using <del> on a list

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:59:49 +0900
To: www-amaya <www-amaya@w3.org>

This is a small bug report. The scenario is the following:

1) Create an <ul> with four items.
2) Select from the start of the first item
   to the end of the third item (don't use F2)
3) Select <del> from the XHTML menu

The second list item is gone. The first and the third are
deleted (i.e. marked up with <del>). Here is the <body> part
of the source saved after the above procedure:

<h1>This is a test</h1>
<ul>
  <li>ddd ddd ddd</li>
</ul>

A <del></del> without any content is stil visible where
the second bullet point (<li>bbb bbb bbb</li>) was.

This happened on a more realistic file, but was easily
reproduced in the above small example. My version of
Amaya is 9.5 (with a date of April 12, 2006).

If this bug has already been fixed, please tell me.

Regards,    Martin.