Table rendering problem?

From: Keith Rubow <keith.microaide@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:40:38 -0800
To: www-amaya@w3.org

When a table has cellspacing>0 and a table row element (<tr>) has a
background color set (with bgcolor attribute or inline style), Amaya
renders the table row by coloring the entire table row with the
background color, including the spaces between the cells. I don't know
if this is correct or not, but it is different than the rendering in
every other browser I have tried. Other browsers apply the background
color to all cells in the row, but not to the spaces between the cells.

I am running Amaya 9.53 on Windows XP.

Keith Rubow