Re: Amaya 9.53 XP bug: html character entities not shown

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 11:07, Bartolomé Sintes Marco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Amaya 9.53 WinXP does not show some of the HTML entity characters:
> ϑ ϑ ϒ ϖ ℘ ↵ ⌈ ⌉
> ⌊ ⌋ ⟨ ⟩

This is a problem with available fonts.
We use TrueType fonts that should normally provide glyphs of all unicode
characters.
But actually Amaya uses free fonts and many of them provide only a subset of
unicode glyphs. In your case Amaya is using a font that doesn't provide these
glyphs.

We'll check if any available Windows font includes these glyphs.