Bug - XP - open file pulldown

From: Jim Sowers <jim@spincycle.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 07:51:30 +0000
To: www-amaya@w3.org
When opening a file in XP version of Amaya 9.52, it presents a pull-down of
recently opened files.  However, selecting from the list does not work,
forcing me to re-browse to the file I want to edit.  This is a serious
disincentive.  Being able to quickly open recently opened files is key to
usability for me.  It does work on the Mac version.  Actually, I would
suggest a Recently Opened pull down on the file menu.

Other than that, it's pretty darn cool!

Thanks

jim