Wish list: Wider Open Document dialog box

From: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:09:35 +1100
To: Amaya Discussion List <www-amaya@w3.org>

It would be great if the width of the Open Document dialog
box was either wider every time, or remembered the last width.

The length of the URLs or file locations can be too long to see
fully in the entry window and in the pull-down history list.

I find myself using the history list a lot, for different files
the same directory, but unless I make the box wider, I can't
see the right ends of the names to tell the files apart.

  - Robin