Bug report: Forced save on Windows

From: Robin Whittle <rw@firstpr.com.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:54:52 +1000
To: Amaya Discussion List <www-amaya@w3.org>

I find with the latest version 9.52 on Windows that if I have View
Source open, change the file in the main edit view, click the source
window and then click the main view window, I get a dialogue box:

  Document modified - Do you want to save it?

If I click Save, it overwrites the original without asking!

Whether or not I save, every time I make a change, click the source view
and click the main view, the same thing happens.

  - Robin