Re: Amaya 9.52 WinXP RFE: line numbers in CSS

From: Bartolomé Sintes Marco <bartolomesintes@ono.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:07:48 +0200
To: Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr, www-amaya@w3.org
Hi, Irène:

I have tested this bug in several computers (Spanish Win XP SP2) and it
happens always.

I am sending attached two screen captures showing the problem:
1) new css file before saving it: no line numbers
2) after saving it: line numbers are shown

Best regards,
Bartolomé Sintes (http://www.cdlibre.org)

Irene Vatton escribió:
>> When Amaya 9.52 for Windows opens an existing CSS file, Amaya shows line
>> numbers. But when a new CSS file is created, Amaya does not show line
>> numbers until the document is saved and reloaded. Could the line numbers
>> be shown from the beginning?
>
> I'm not able to reproduce that error with my Amaya 9.52 on a Windows platform.
> Line numbers are shown from the beginning.

061018-7.png
(image/png attachment: 061018-7.png)

061018-8.png
(image/png attachment: 061018-8.png)