Re: MacOSX: Amaya & VoiceOver

Hi,

Sometimes happen that we get the answer for ours questions reading
the materials and study a little more of the application that we are
trying to use. :) This happen also with Amaya. I get the answer to my
request of colors mention below. It is possible personalised the
colors of background, foreground of text of source document and also
the foreground/background of selection of this panel.

Keep going, thanks
Jorge Fernandes

++início do rodapé
Jorge Fernandes | jorge.f@netcabo.pt