Re: [Announce] Amaya Snapshot

Hi,

Thank you for the snapshot and for all the merged patches :)

I have a couple more minor ones to suggest.
-fix_warnings.diff fixes 3 really minor compile warnings
-amaya_installdir.diff sets the AMAYA_INSTALLDIR in the configure script
and reuses the variable in the other places. In addition to making my
work slightly easier, I think it's a cleaner and safer way of handling
this function.

Apart form these two, I now only have a couple of Debian-specific
patches and the libWWW one, which I think is a good sign.

Regards,
Regis