Re: Binary won't start gives gdk )not gtk) error

Regis Boudin <regis@boudin.name> writes:

>>   bin/amaya
>>   Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
>>   serial 103 error_code 8 request_code 56 minor_code 0

> It has been reported several time, but I have no idea what is wrong so
> far (please note that I am not an Amaya developper but only the new
> maintainer for Debian).

I built with gtk enabled... do you think I'd get any more milage if I
built without gtk from Amaya/wx?

I did try that and got some other serious looking error:

But didn't run make distclean before.  So if you think it would help
solve this I could try that again and keep better records.

Do you know if there is any advantage to enabling gtk or just wx?  I'm
running gentoo with kde-3.5