Re: [www-amaya] <none>

At 2006-02-16 10:08, Vlad Bortin <VF.Bortin@vaz.ru> wrote:
>Hello, Amaya team.
>
>Amaya 9.4
>Windows 2000 RUS Professional SP4
>
>Option "ISO format for date" check box toggled ON (default value).
>It means that the format of date is (DD-MM-YYYY).
>YES?
>I insert a stamp time into the document, but date is inserted
>(YYYY/MM/DD).

Amaya 9.4 installed on Windows XP Professional SP2 with Swedish
locale and short date preference set to yyyy-mm-dd gives:

2006-02-17 which is correct.

>Option "ISO format for date" check box toggled OFF.
>Stamp time format is (DD-MM-YYYY).

17-02-2006 which is incorrect. In this case Amaya should pick up the
preferred format from the system preferences, i.e. in this case
yyyy-mm-dd. Why the Amaya team chose the dd-mm-yyyy format for the
non-ISO 8601 format is beyond me.

Lars Bruzelius

Artillerigatan 13,       Telephone: +46 (0)18 505296
SE-752 37  Upsala,       E-mail: Lars.Bruzelius@home.udac.net
Sweden.                  Web-site: <URL:"http://www.bruzelius.info">