amaya preformatted html no refresh when pressing enter bug

Hello,

Thanks for amaya.

I notice that when one is entering preformatted text with Amaya 9.3 a weird
behavior results when pressing the enter key.

Here is how to reproduce the behavior.

O select some text and convert it to <pre> <\pre>
O position the cursor at the end of that line
O press enter (a new line is created, but isn't displayed)
O move the mouse pointer to just below this line and click the left button
(a new line appears in the view of the document)

I think that maybe this is a new behavior with Amaya 9.3. This behavior
causes the naive user to create the new line twice, and then he always ends
up deleting the 2nd redundant line.

I *am* aware of this paragraph in the amaya documentation.

> When the cursor is at the end of a preformatted element, hitting
> the Enter key creates a new line in the pre. To create another
> element, say a paragraph, after the pre, you have to select the
> whole pre element with the F2 key and to press Enter.

I am not subscribed to amaya mailing lists.

Jeff