Re: Amaya 9.3 won't work

On Monday 02 January 2006 10:22, José Carlos Santos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Some time ago, I installed Amaya 9.3 on two machines (both with Windows
> XP SP2) which already had Amaya 9.2. All went fine. Yesterday, I tried
> to install it on two other machines (also Windows XP SP2) which had no
> previous version of Amaya. This time, it did not work. If I click on the
> Amaya icon, nothing happens. Is it a known problem?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jose Carlos Santos

The amaya-WinXP-9.3.exe distribution was re-published as soon as this problem
is discovered (few days after the announcement).
The problem should not occur with the current distribution, so I encourage you
to re-download http://www.w3.org/Amaya/Distribution/amaya-WinXP-9.3.exe

Sorry for the inconvenience and happy new year.