preformatted text not handled properly

From: Wolfgang Jeltsch <wolfgang@jeltsch.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:43:38 +0200
To: www-amaya@w3.org

Hello,

the document on

    http://www.badgers-in-foil.co.uk/projects/docbook-css/cvsspam-doc.xml

is a DocBook document which uses some cool CSS stylesheet for DocBook.
However, when displayed in Amaya, one can see that Amaya doesn't seem to
handle preformatted text as such.  The document is correctly displayed in
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.4.

By the way, thanks that insertion of fixed text by CSS stylesheets now works
in Amaya.  (For example, notes in the above document are correctly displayed
with a leading “Note:”.)  This and the above-mention stylesheet bring me
closer to my goal of editing DocBook documents with embedded MathML with
Amaya.  Even if there are still a lot of problems with this approach, Amaya
seems to me the most promising free software tool for DocBook/MathML editing
at the moment. :-)

Best wishes,
Wolfgang