Re: FW: mismatched tags ....

On Monday 19 June 2006 17:27, Gibson, Ronald wrote:
> Have been getting missed matched tags for things like </head>.
>
> I'll try to edit one of my pages that have this problem.  I have been
> using vim on this file and stopped using Amaya.
>
>                 Ron

In HTML the head element is automatically closed when the <body> tag is
encountered. With XHTML documents, you must follow a set of rules like the
obligation to insert closing tags.

You can continue to create and use old HTML documents. Amaya is able to read
and edit them. But don't say that it is a XHTML document when it is not.