save dialog in 9.51

From: Lars Behrens <Lars.Behrens@Physik.Uni-Karlsruhe.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:05:05 +0000
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi there,

I'm sending this to the developpers list as I couldn't find a
different place for bug-reporting:

When using the german dialog version of Amaya there is a bug in the
dialog which pops up when refreshing or leaving a changed page.

The dialog shows the option "Save" two times instead of "Don't save"
once.

I found out that it's item 99 in line 101 in config/de-amayamsg.

Just changed it to "Nicht speichern" and attached the file, hope
that's ok on this list.

Cheerz Lars